Monday 24 December 2012

Shiney New Things

Look at my new yoga mat!!




I was reading this interview with Depak Chopra's yoga teacher, and she said to leave your mat out all the time to encourage constant practise. But my mat is bright purple and would annoy me, so with some Christmas money I have ordered this!!

The flooding is mental where I live. In places it came over my wellies. I went for a walk (wade) before work, it was very hard going.

I can't see being able to run on Christmas day, let alone tomorrow, but I should be able to take my bike out,  the roads will probably be quiet.

I'm hoping my filofax will arrive shortly, and the mat, and I have bought a triathlon magazine as well as a natural health one for motivational purposes while I'm drinking carrot juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment