Thursday 27 December 2012

Juuuuuiiccee!!!

Not a bad day. A little slip during work involving some bourbons, but apart from that, I did quite well.

I got up at 6 am and went for an icy, slidy 2 mile walk, then had more of the water-based banana porridge (that doesn't taste watery at all), and then juiced this lot - 




Turning it into this -




I already feel better, although that could be because of the stark contrast between Christmas and now. It would be difficult not to feel better. However, I did have the energy to clean the kitchen, including scrubbing the floor, after I got home from work, which is not usual at all.

My books and yoga mat have been dispatched, yaayyy!!
I have decided to do at least 15 mins of yoga, every day, forever.
I will log what I do and when to start off with, but the plan is to just integrate it into my life so that it is just like cleaning my teeth.


No comments:

Post a Comment