Wednesday 6 February 2013

Poking My Legs.

I had no plan for today other than a short recovery run before work.
However, it was hailing constantly, and very windy, and when I went out to feed the rabbit it was like walking on marbles. I think I was lucky to just fall over the once yesterday, so decided to spend an hour rollering and stretching, after a warm bath. My legs are feeling kind of solid. I poke my thighs and they seem quite hard. New shapes are forming.
They ache a bit today, too, probably because I had to shoot off to work and spend the rest of the day standing after my long run, and didn't stretch or roller as much as I'd have liked too.
 
I'm doing 45 mins on my cross trainer tonight, which is quite a low intensity thing to do. Possible rest day tomorrow. Not sure yet, my plan is a bit all over the place this week, but my dummy duathlon trial run and my long run are done and I've swum my mile, so the important things are covered.
 
I do seem to spend a lot of time in the bath poking and flexing my muscles.
I hate vest tops and my upper arms were never good enough, and although I don't hate my tattoos, I have no desire to show them to everyone either. But my arms are really changing shape and I have so much training to do in the heat this summer, I'm going to have to man up and embrace up naked arms.
Which will be a lot easier when they are thinner and more toned, and less like big raw sausages.

No comments:

Post a Comment