Thursday 18 April 2013

Strong Knickers

I got up at an unholy hour this morning to run 5 miles before work. The time still started with a 4.
I run very slow first thing, but it probably does me good to start out that way.

The same is on the menu for tomorrow, although I'd like to do 6 miles, as my mileage is a bit low this week, but tomorrow is such a hideous day, I have decided Operation Fundies must be brought into effect tomorrow.
I can't wait for next week.
I will run first thing, then have a day's work with the council, doing a lot of catching up and proper getting stuff done by deadlines, and then at the end of the day I shall be off to work at my other job, and no doubt do all kinds of mental heavy lifting and horrible yukkiness until late.

So, Hulk fundies, obviously. They'll help.



1 comment: