Sunday 7 April 2013

Oh, The Horror!!

The horror would be me, in my tri shorts.
Nooooo!!!

I have tried them on, and I knew the silicone leg holes were a bit snug, today I wore them swimming, and my legs looked like a string of chunky sausages. The cut in right in the middle of my thigh, into the fattest part.
And, the pocket on the back of my top inflated with water as I swim along, unless I tuck my top in, which means putting the shorts up higher, and I hate tucking things in. I'm too gangsta to tuck in!!

So, I need longer shorts. I'll have to. I can't cope with people seeing me like that.

On the upside, I did 45 mins of swimming, which qualifies as a rest day, and felt far more shattered than usual, as I know I was faster than usual. I think it was down to arm turnover, and I was overtaking people all over the shop. Slow, old people, but still. It felt good.

The next couple of weeks are going to be full of swimming.
And biking.
And running.
But more swimming that usual.

1 comment:

  1. Walk around at home in the tri shorts so you are less self conscious - and remember in a tri you can't see anything coz of all the splashing etc

    ReplyDelete