Saturday 5 January 2013

More Oats!!

I was a bit quicker with my running today, averaging 10.37 min miles. Towards the end I went onto the road to have a go on concrete, and my lap speed for that was 10.22. Running on tarmac rocks!

I'm not going to cycle to work tomorrow. I don't think I'm ready, and I'd be starving and would buy a multipack of Fry's Chocolate Creams. And inhale them before 9am.
 I'll be home at 1.30pm, so I'll go out and do 20 miles off-road then. I gave my bike a wash today, I'd put it away muddy and the chain was seized solid. Has to scrub it and lube it and manipulate each link by hand to get it moving. So before a work commute I'll make sure my bike is in good working order, that I'm bike fit, and that I have a backpack of bananas and flapjacks ready. I reckon that will be a fortnight away, and hopefully there will be a little more daylight then, too.

Speaking of flapjacks, I made some banana ones with goji berries, blueberries, cranberries and green raisins. Very nice indeed, and a good way of using up Graze boxes that no one can be bothered to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment