Sunday 12 May 2013

Plan For The Week

I need to plan things a bit more right now. I have to be sensible. Grown up.

I did 4 miles before work this morning. I was planning 5 but ran out of time, and I had my 35k for the week minimum sorted anyway, and will get my long run done early next week. I was faster than yesterday, and feel like my legs are getting used to early activity.

So this week I will -

Monday - Turbo tomorrow before work. At least 1.5 hours.

Tuesday - 14 miles run and a swim

Wednesday - 6 mile run

Thursday - 3 mile run

Friday - 3 mile run

Saturday - Swim

Sunday - Baker Hughes 10k

As soon as this marathon is over I will be long bike obsessed. I will still get 35kms worth of running done a week, but big proper rides. Miles out in the wind. Up and down hills. Hours on the turbo. Gonna be great.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome (and sensible, with that 10k coming up) week ahead! I hope now I'm rid of tapering I can start getting multi sporting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you can get back to enjoying things a bit more now your two closely spaces marathons are done with! Although, as your second one was faster than your first, maybe if you did a third soon, it'd be even faster....;)

      Delete
    2. Marathons can do one for now :) I'm very excited about the next one though! when I can cheer you on from afar!! GO the IronGirl!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I was doing it before you, and unlike you, I'll forget and probably go back to haphazard land next week, and it won't happen again for another few months ;)

      Delete