Thursday 9 May 2013

Clean Energy

I have eaten too much sugar today. Not all of it was junk, some were the new Nak'd bar varieties, but I feel a bit bleugh, and it's made me think about the next two weeks of food.

I want to feel energised. I'm liking drinking more fluid each day (even if it did mean I had to run and pee during the new Star Trek film. I missed a bit with the old Spock!) but the two weeks before a marathon are not a good time to detox, so I'm not doing anything drastic. More an improvement, adding healthy things that make me feel good.

Clean energy. Like a wind turbine. (But hopefully without wind)




Today is a rest day. I have some smaller stickers to put on my chart for rest days. I think it will be handy to be able to see at a glance when i last had a proper day off.

Tomorrow I will run early in the morning, and will get my bike cleaned and oiled up. I have ordered a very cheap turbo from eBay. It may be rubbish, but it's being delivered tomorrow, so will be setting up camp excitedly by the front door, ready to greet the van man.

No comments:

Post a Comment