Thursday 16 May 2013

3:11 am

That's the time I woke up at this morning.
I lay there worrying about everything I possibly could think to worry about until my alarm went off at 5:30 to go and run, but I felt dizzy and crap, so laid there till the last possible moment.
I had way too much to do at work today and no possible means of getting cover, so had to go in.

However, I am feeling better now. I have been drinking mucho amounts of fluids.
I will do some stretching and core tonight, and get back to running tomorrow, I'm pretty sure I'll sleep well.

And a Sports Direct order came, which is awesome, as some stuff was very cheap (crappy bra top for £2, and these amazing boxers for £4) so I'm happy. There is also a running head/hairband that ties at the back, making me look all kung-fu.

I shall wear these to work tomorrow. That's bound to help my mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment