Monday 17 June 2013

Bring Me Tea!

Because my arms are barely working.
My arms and my butt are where I'm feeling it, my legs are in overall good shape today.

I thought I'd go for a swim, loosen up the muscles. I went too early. There was a school, as well as a group of learning disabilities in, and doing lengths was doing zig-zags, and I felt kind of shattered at half a mile, and went home. However, felt better for going, and did some quality stretching/yoga in the deep end.
I am awesome at yoga when there is water to hold me up.

 I have to embalm first thing tomorrow, so will either go for a little run or do some turbo before that. I need to cycle to work on Thursday, so need to get my bike muscles moving again.

I have also begun to work on a plan for the next nine weeks. I have to make sure I steadily increase my distances, and properly fitting into my wetsuit is becoming an urgent matter.
So far I have found a big pink A4 pad and some Spongebob stickers I forgot I bought. Tomorrow, with these fine tools, I will chisel a plan that will make sure I don't line up as unprepared for the half iron as I was yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment