Friday 16 November 2012

Snotty

I was a croaking, sneezing mess yesterday, so some yoga was all I did.
I know they say you can exercise as long as it's your illness is not below the head, but I just want to get better, so I've been filling myself with vitamin C and zinc, and about to leave for a run now before work this morning, aiming for 4 miles at around 10.30 each.

And last night I was tucked up in bed by 8pm with my hot water bottle, laptop (so I could talk rubbish to my friends and lol at pics of a grumpy cat) and watch the most excellent 'Centurion', a film featuring Michael Fassbender (all films should feature him.)

He runs around the Highlands and gets beaten up a lot.

  
I find films like that quite motivational. Ditto 300. And Gladiator. I quote them at work when things go wrong, along with Lord Of  The Rings. I'm a joy to have in the office.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy! I hope you feel better! My husband and I had a date to see 300, and I told him that I wished he had explained what the 300 meant--first! My personal favorites are Braveheart or Rocky when I want to be inspired.

    :-) Marion



    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marion, I do love Rocky!! :D

    ReplyDelete