Tuesday 16 July 2013

Distractions

There's a 3 year old in my house, and a 5 year old, and this has made today impossible for sporting, an ditto tomorrow. I have decided to just have a couple of days rest, and then Friday will be a SUPER sporting brick session.
I re-did the half distance again on Sunday, and in spite of the heat, managed 16.7 mph for 13 miles, and my 3 miles were at 9:45 min miles. This Friday I will add 50% again to the distance, meaning the next week I'll be doing a brick of the standard distance. It's a bit late to be doing all this tri training as it's just around the corner, but it's the last event, I'll do my best, and then over the autumn and winter, proper stuff will happen.
I will run 10 miles each week and my goal is to get to nice 10 min miles for that.

There's just so much going on right now. Work is crazy. And people here. I need a good few days off soon in which to just please myself. And sport. Lots of sport. Cool early morning runs and fresh juices and generally behaving myself. I have been eating better these past few days. So yay, go me.

2 comments:

  1. You iz going to get a tri medal!! I'm feeling proud already! few days rest won't hurt. Go the Lucy'ster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Neilio! I hear they do mugs or woolly hats instead of medals, the nerve of it! :O

    ReplyDelete